January in Bandung

[January 2019]

Hi January
I just wanna post some random photos that I took while went to Bandung

A journey starts while I waked up in Bandung 6 a.m.,
and took a ride to climb up the road


View of the road.
I was hoping rain was not falling that day.
But it was falling, well time to take breakfast

Umm... I arrived in Kawah Putih

The cloud was so thick
I knew I should bring umbrella here
I had to ready while the rain came again


Unlike while I went to Tangkuban Perahu,
I couldn't ride a motorcycle in here.
So I parked my bike, and unis this orange car

It's written Kawah Putih up there


So cloudy, I even couldn't see across the horizon
The view will become beautiful, as long as you can warm yourself

I felt freeze here
Why? cause I went here in the early morning
When the people not yet came here


The view in afternoon
Well actually I dislike this crowd

The street view while I was going down

It felt relax here
There was no rain while I went down
Felt the atmosphere, felt the nature

Let's going down there

Another view while was going down

This January was so cloudy
Glad there was no rain in afternoon also

While my friend called me, so I took another short cut way.
And... I went through the rice field

And this is the view of the street
Beside the rice field

Jl. Kanayakan,
A recommended food place that got from friend in Bandung

It's look simple
As simple trip that I took on that day