It's over makes alone


Sorry for what I've done to you
Can you forgive me?

For you it's over
But for me it's not over

I still love you
But you?

All our memories
Happiness and Loneliness

Tears . . . Smiles . . .

Cry . . . Laugh . . .

Please come back
I miss you a lot

As I've said
It's not over

For me
Past is past

If you're disappointed
Sorry

I've cried
For you

I've laughed
For you

I've change
Just for you

Now I'm alone
Just because of you

Now I'm alone
Without you

If I die
Today

What will you do?

Come after?

Or just pretend not affected

I love you
After you love me

I wish I'm a grass
So
I can cut myself

You're important
To me

I don't know
If I'll be okay

You trade everything
Just for me

I never
Realized that

I love you
I hate you

My only wish for now
to be
with you

This summer had been
My worst nightmare
With this life of mine
Everything had change
You removed my worries

Now . . .
I've threw my dreams

Since . . .
I've done this

I'm lonely for a year
My sunshine becomes my night
My happiness become a crap
Plenty lies . . .

You not here . . .

I'm alone waiting
For you to come back

I know
You can tell I love you

I know
You can feel it too

But please
Don't leave me

Here because
You know I love you